Darci LaRocque is an award-winning technology trainer and speaker. Many have referred to Darci as a technology superstar because of her insight regarding Smartphones and Tablets and how to best take advantage of what they offer. Darci's strength is explaining in a user-friendly way how to become more productive while saving on your wireless bills. These devices are changing how we live, work, eat and play. Darci’s understanding of technology and desire to make it fun for everyone makes her training and presentation style interactive, humorous and informative. Darci has had numerous articles written about her and has also been published in various magazines and newspapers. She even spent 3 seasons as a tech expert on the national TV show Get Connected.
Swirl Solutions has other speakers available for specific topics like Time Management, Why Tweet?, LinkedIn Use for Business, etc....
Please contact us for more information.
Below are samples of the types of presentations Darci can offer. Depending on who’ll be in the audience, what their experience level with the below topics, what “business pain” they deal with each day, and specifically what messages you want the audience to walk away with is what we can customize a presentation for you.
- Taking Charge of you Inbox - Top productivity tips!
- What are the true costs of Smartphone use? (Understanding Roaming Fees and STOPPING them!)
- What the APP is happening? Top APPS for small businesses
- Top Business APPS to grow your business
- Stop the confusion! Let's get smart with your smartphone, tablet and email
- Making Outlook Work for YOU!
- Your PowerPoint Sucks!
- Demystify your BlackBerry
- Are you smarter than your BlackBerry?
- Top 10 BlackBerry apps
- Top 10 Playbook apps
- Are you smarter than your iPhone?
- Are you smarter than your iPad?
- Top 10 iPhone apps
- Top 10 iPad apps
- NEW: “There’s an APP for that!” - iPad Business App and Presentation Training
- Outlook tips and tricks
- Tools and Technologies You Need To Know About
In Preparation For The Upcoming Event:
We want to know from you what YOUR audience is like. Who are they? What is their experience? What age group? What is their "business pain"? What frustrations to they have daily? Most importantly, what do YOU want them to walk away with?
- If the topic is anything around BlackBerry and you have a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES), please have your BES Administrator complete this questionnaire.
- If the topic is around general Smartphones, please have your IT Department complete this questionnaire.
- If your group has the same Voice and Data plan, please have your Voice/Telecom complete this questionnaire.
Darci can email (please provide ALL email addresses in Excel or CSV format if you would like instant follow up) all attendees a summary package of information from the presentation, including highlights of the slides and links for more information. This information package is usually sent out within one hour of the presentation, ensuring the people at your event maintain connected to the content well after the day is over.
Everything You Need:
- AV requirements
- Introduction and/or Bio
- High Resolutions Photos
- Where has Darci Spoken