All of our workshops can also be Webinars so your staff from anywhere in the world can attend!
If you are looking for a keynote speaker or someone to speak at your quarterly or annual conference, please check out our meeting planners section here.
3 Hours (1/2 day)
- Mastering your BlackBerry 101 (3 Hours)
- Advanced Mastering you BlackBerry 102 (3 hours)
- Mastering your BlackBerry for Realtors (3 Hours)
Demystify your BlackBerry (2 Hours) :
This is designed to be a generic workshop, which means we don't have to know which models will be in attendance.
BlackBerry Time Management and Costs Savings (2 Hours)
1 Hour - 1.5 Hour Lunch and Learns
- BlackBerry Boot Camp
- Cost Savings - Keep YOUR Money in YOUR Pocket(1 Hour)
- Time Management: BlackBerry and Outlook (1 Hour)
- Tips and Tricks on any model
iPHONE and iPAD
Mastering Your iPad/iPhone (3 hours)
Unleash the Power of your iPhone (90 minutes) Same session can be done for iPad
Due to high demand after attendees take our fun and interactive BlackBerry workshops, we also offer various Microsoft Training. Other agendas for longer or shorter sessions are available, please contact us.
- Nicrosoft Outlook 2010 (1 Hour) - Quick Lunch and Learn to cover important configuation to your Smartphone is easier to use!
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 (2 Hours)
- What's New in Office 2010 (2 - 3 Hours)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (Level 1 - 3 hours)
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (Level 2 - 3 hours) We recommend our full day course but we can offer a half day on Level 2.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (Level 2 - Full Day)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 (2 hours)
- What's New in Microsoft 2007? (2 - 3 hours)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (Level 1 - 3 hours)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (Level 2 - 3 hours) We recommend our full day course but we can offer a half day on Level 2.
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (Level 2 - Full Day)
- PowerPoint 2007
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDES
» Contact us for more information for personal or corporate training.